Tuesday, September 21, 2010

World of warcraft on external hardisk?

i hold an external hard disk for my mac os x powerbook G4, and can i download the activity to the external harddrive

World of warcraft on external hardisk?

Hey, yes it is doable and it plays relatively well. I have it running off an iPod today.



Happy gaming!
I assume by download you mingy install. You can, but you probably aren't going to get severely good results and might not run that well brought-up. Your best bet is to clear out some space on your internal hard drive and install it nearby. Heck put some of the other stuff on your external.
I don't think so

most big games wants to be install on the computer because it needs to put information in the registry.

it might run (I doubt it), but in attendance might be some problems....


No comments:

Post a Comment