Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Which TV Tuner?

I currently hold Windows Media Center PC but it does not have a TV tuner. What is the cheapest TV Tuner I can draw from that will let me utilize adjectives of the features of the Media Center PC such as scheduled soundtrack, pause and hurriedly forward live TV, etc.

Which TV Tuner?

With all due respect .... cheap = problems.



Think of it this method : how long do you plan to use the tuner card for ? At least a year or two ... right ?



So, for smaller quantity than 50 cents a week (over the lifespan) is it not worth it to get a card that will not simply spare you headaches but also provide better running ?

Of course it is.



Get an Hauppauge card.

I recommend (& use) the WinTV-PVR-150MCE.

http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/...



Trust me .... you will be glad you made this choice.



regards,

Philip T
Media Center 2005 is assured on the card, any card that has a BDA driver will work, I would suggestion you go for a Hauppauge single or dual tuner, but so far adjectives cards I tried with DBA drivers works fine beside MCE2005.

Ones to avoid : TerraTec, Terror support service and crap hardware, I been using TV cards for 4 years, by far this brand is the worst
You don't want a cheap TV tuner because it may not work for long, not to mention the picture power of the cheap tuner is just horrible. There are terrifically few good tuners on the bazaar but the best one is the OnAir GT here http://www.autumnwave.com/ >>>This is the tuner i've got for my wife laptop and she loved it. The picture point is excellent and this is a high level product. Autunmwave even has the Vista driver for the tuner too.

find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment