Friday, September 17, 2010

Why wont window tolerate me use my lightscribe?

The drive is latest, and i cant use light scribe i did not return with any software with it please lend a hand its driving me up the wall, and nero 7 ultra dose not recognise it as a light scribe drive relieve any one please.

Why wont window tolerate me use my lightscribe?

Hi Mattie



Your problem is the most common one encounter when starting to use LightScribe.



I had equal on 15+ months ago and since then hold helped over 500 society solve it for themselves.



I have set up a website faithful to this issue it’s



http://www.lightscribeworld.com...





Also to get newbie’s up to speed near LightScribe I have written an eBook to be precise downloadable from my site FREE.



Grab yourself a copy and you will soon be on your way to LightScribe Success.



All the best



Steve

LightScribeWorld.com
are u using lightscribe disks .....
Lightscribe is a special cd drive that tender you the capibility of burning images right onto the compact disc (the cd must be a lightscribe cd, not any cd will work).



As for the software to burn the similes onto the cd, if it didn't come installed on your computer. You should be able to progress to the manufacture pattern site of your computer, put in the model or product number and near you should be able to download the software for free.
Two possible answers, First stale ensure that windows is seeing the drive as a neutral scribe drive. Right click on the my computer icon and after click on properties. Find the device under cd/dvd rom and check the driver. Secondly, you obligation to use a light scribe cd authoring program as in good health. Most drives come with one. Hope this help.

bad credit buy homes

No comments:

Post a Comment