Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Windows XP pro issue. My USB and CD-RW lately stopped working.?

When you plug contained by a USB Storage device it knows it's plugged contained by but won't show any data. Asks if you want them formatted. They adjectives work correctly in my other 3 systems. Also, when you put a compact disc in, it trys to read it but basically shows them blank. Doesn't matter if they are purchased software or burned from other XP machines. I enjoy checked the Device manager to see if in that were any check grades and nothing. Checked adjectives the cords, nothing loose. Could use some relief.

Windows XP pro issue. My USB and CD-RW lately stopped working.?

In general when my Windows systems start acting that crazy the just thing that fixes it is reinstalling Windows.
Look for software: XP MANAGER. it help to solve those.

Or pm me i'll send to u for free :)
Best possible bearing is to repair Windows.

luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment