Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Windows doesent certify the device...?

when i plug my iPod or my USB on my Windows XP within is a message that apears is there a road to make it work? here are nothing to install when you plug the USB.

Windows doesent certify the device...?

might needa jump try to find the driver. do a Google search.
if is window xp the it install automatically but only itunes know i.e. there my computer dont know that try using the ipod near itunes
Does your ipod turn on at all? Sometimes you obligation to mess around with it contained by order for it to be read by window. It should state what to do in you ipod booklit, something in the region of moving the hold button back and fourth and next holding down the menu and play button I think, until the apple deity appears.


No comments:

Post a Comment