Friday, September 17, 2010

Why wont my latest infered mouse work?

My hot infered mouse wont work on any surface but my bare leg. Should I basically get a another brand?

Why wont my latest infered mouse work?

Make sure your drivers are installed, they usually come contained by the box if they didnt go to the website of your mouse businesswoman. and make sure the mouse is plugged within before you turn on your computer.
Try different color mouse pad that don't reflect.
Try to install the driver (if you get one in a box). Don't use it on a transparent surfaces also mono-color surfaces or repeat-textured surfaces. Place a wipe under the mouse near an image printed on it.
I probably would. I own noticed that the no name brands really suck. If I own to replace my mouse, I get a top splash brand like Logitech or something similar.
if it merely works on certain surfaces, next their is probably a problem with the optical sensor. misaligned or something. I would try to exchange or take a new one.
Try using newer battery. Make sure there is no cup under the mouse. Check for errors contained by device manager.Reinstall drivers or system restore to the final time it worked.

housesforsalebyowner amos

No comments:

Post a Comment