Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will here be an M-Audio MobilePre USB Driver for Vista?

I bought the M-Audio MobilePre USB to use on my laptop to narrative audio for my movies. I can't find any sign of a new driver for Vista. What's taking so long? Will they craft one? Why wouldn't they? Can anyone else make a driver if M-Audio doesn't? I can't excess $125.

Will here be an M-Audio MobilePre USB Driver for Vista?

The problem is that Microsoft essentially screwed small peripheral manufacturer by rushing Vista into production. I would assume M-Audio is working on a driver since they are still selling the MobilePre. If they don't make one, however, nobody else will possible make one any. You can check the box to see Beta versions of drivers on the M-Audio driver download. This would, presumably, be where on earth the first driver shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment