Friday, September 17, 2010

Why is it when I enjoy my webcam on my im get slow?


Why is it when I enjoy my webcam on my im get slow?

When nyou use your webcam your computer resources are severely tax. You probably need more RAM memory added to your system. You can goto your computer's website and transport an email or type online with a support tech to determine the MAX amount of memory your computer model can enjoy.



I suggest you have AT LEAST 512 Megs of memory. It's usually pretty graceful to add memory. Some store may charge up to $69.00 for their in-store tech to include a memoery stick. But anyone can open your system and locate the extra slot and of late snap in a memoery pub.



Good Luck
it might be your computer. maybe count more ram might relief.
It gets slow because the video is human being transmitted to the webcam server. The delay between the nouns and the refreshing of image of your camera cause that slowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment